The coming phase takes place at 19:12 in a few day’ time (http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phases2001.html) and I am expecting a series of violent volcanic explosions for the days 12th to 18th, with a large earthquake on the other side of the globe in perhaps Japan or Indonesia on the 20th (October 2014, within a week or so of the above phase.)
There seems to be a small hiatus in events for the 14th. This may be because of a large earthquake of around 7.0 or 7.0 M. again in Asia on the 13th or 14th.
The following times of phases (at the moment, I do not see any importance in the type of the phase) are all very similar chronologically to the title time (19:12.) If it is at all possible to draw conclusions from their times we must take into account:
1. Season. If the moon is important so must be the sun.
2. Lunar declination. (The NASA tables do not give the declinations of the moon in the same way that the Nautical Almanac and the tables favoured by astrologers do.)
3. The degree of closeness to which the timing occurs.
4. Victorian astro-meteorologists had great success with the perigee and apogees of the moon. I have not taken the time to investigate their importance.
5. There also seems to be an aspect to the positions of the planets to the activities of the weather but I am sure that their input is considered in the various process which are used to derive the position of the sun and earth.
6. However… there is no accounting to be made of the effect of the planets and the rest of the solar system -even of other solar systems, in the disposition of the solar tide and magnetosphere. I do believe there is a possibility that the noises made in the outer atmosphere may have an astonishing effect on the globe but at the moment there is no known way of measuring it or of utilising what may be of it. I gather even HAARP has been closed down.
It ought to be relatively simple to get some idea of the interesting or “news-worthy” phenomena that has occurred on or around the following dates:
Mar 30 19:41
Apr 6 19:19
Jul 3 18:52
Sep 22 19:41
Oct 29 19:50
Jan 11 19:44
Mar 11 19:51
Apr 25 19:57
May 31 18:58
Nov 25 19:28
Feb 6 19:22
Mar 30 18:45
May 14 19:16
May 28 18:40
Jun 19 18:39
Oct 1 19:33
Oct 15 19:12 <<
Apr 18 18:57
Aug 22 19:31
This is what I posted to Usenet about the first phase that matches the coming one. Some extracts:
1a. The North Atlantic harmonic coalesces to a deep Icelandic Low over the next 24 hours969 millibars by noon today (2 October 2014.) The centre does not develop a single focus until Sunday and there are plenty of thunder fronts in the region, so expect the volcanic situation to persist until then.
1b. They go on to signal volcanic activity over the weekend, with the tropical storm situation weakening about Friday but coming back much stronger as the three lows line up in the usual places from Sunday evening.
2. The North Atlantic harmonic coalesces to a deep Icelandic Low over the next 24 hours969 millibars by noon today (2 October 2014.) The centre does not develop a single focus until Sunday and there are plenty of thunder fronts in the region. so expect the volcanic situation to persist until then.
3a. Ontake-san (Honshu): The death toll from Saturday’s powerful, and deadly explosion of the volcano has now climbed to 48…
3b. I saw it coming.
Not the mountain, -not even the region…
[Sounds like bragging, I apologise for that.]
“This should be a wet and windy spell. Warm too but I don’t think it is. the time of the phase is similar to the time of the full moon on the 9th of September. There are other similarities too.
… the Australian charts from the 2nd October 2014:
The isobars around the continent are almost entirely parallel to the coast in a complete circle for the entire period after the compressed system joined the other cyclone at 160 East, on Tuesday.
All in all, the situation is very similar to the set up for the spell from the 9th of September.”
5. The chart for midnight on the 4rd October 2014 was especially interesting…. http://www.woksat.info/etcwjasxx/asxx14100400.html
We will be getting a lot more of these too:
2014/10/03 at 21:25 and 21:22.
5.5 S. 152.1 E. 4.9 Mb. NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G
5.5 S. 152.1 E. 4.7 Mb. NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G
6. Sinabung volcano (Sumatra, Indonesia): moderately large pyroclastic flow Sunday Oct 05, 2014 07:50 AM
7. Massive flooding in India and Spain. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=flood&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Gb8&rls=org.mageia:en-GB:official&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=HUsxVPLbM8bfaI-fgegG&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1143&bih=691&dpr=0.9
8. Two sets of Mag 6 earthquakes [occur with] the cyclosis of Phanfone and Simon.
9. Apparently I had the key to volcanic spells in November 2012:
So there we have it. I believe I have posted relevant charts a few threads back. The charts from the NA-EFS today are even more strikingly indicative of volcanic activity that they were with these last.
Volcanic events for the dates given. Coincidental flooding takes place with these things. Look out for subsidence such as sink-holes.
I will put the latest NA-EFS on here with any other charts I think interesting and useful.